Product information "Hobbywing Platinum Pro 80A ESC V4 3-6s, 7A BEC"
The Platinium Series are professional ESC for airplane and helicopter with best performance and advanced functions like governor mode for helicopter. The Firmware is updatable and the ESC are suitable for senior pilots as well.
Excellent Motor Governing Speed
High-performance 32-bit processor with a running frequency of 72MHz combined with advanced algorithm optimizes the speed governing. Together with the adjustable governor parameters guarantees every pilot a precise control experience.
High Voltage Built-in BEC
The built-in switch mode BEC with an adjustable voltage range from 5V to 8V, a continuous current of over 10A and peak current of 24A can supply enough power for your HV servos to operate efficiently.
The DEO (Driving Efficiency Optimization, or so called "Active Freewheeling") technology implemented in the ESC has multiple advantages.
- Quicker response to the throttle change.
- Higher driving efficiency, longer flight time.
- Lower ESC temperature and a more reliable operation.
Four Brake Modes
This Platinum 80A V4 ESC has "Brake Disabled, Normal Brake, Proportional Brake and Reverse Brake" four brake modes. The brake amount is adjustable in normal brake mode; in proportional brake mode, the brake force will be
automatically allocated based on the position of the radio throttle stick; in reverse brake mode, the motor rotation can be changed via a spare transmitter channel.
Super Soft Start-up
The ESC makes the motor start extremely soft and avoids tail-drift issues of helicopter.The start-up time is adjustable within 8 to 25 seconds, this will definitely create a perfect starting point for every flight.
Multiple protection features include, ESC thermal, capacitor thermal (HOBBYWING-patented technology), ESC overload, throttle signal loss (or Fail Safe), and low voltage cutoff effectively prolongs the service life of the ESC.
A separate programming port for connecting the programmer on this ESC allows user to
- Program ESC,
- check flight data include minimum voltage, maximum temperature, standardized RPM and speed curve (in Heli Governing Store mode) of the flight data recorded by the ESC,
- Upgrade ESC firmware with a multifunction LCD program box or a Wi-Fi Module & our Apple/Android phone App
- Product Name: Platinum 80A V4
- Product Number: 30203200
- Brushed/Brushless: BL
- High Voltage/Regular: Regular
- Cont./Peak Current: 80A/120A
- Input: 3-6S LiPo
- BEC Output: Switch Mode: 5-8V / 10A
- Wires & Connectors
- Input Wires: 12AWG
- Output Wires: 12AWG
- Input Connectors: No
- Output Connecotors: 3.5mm Gold Connectors (Female)
Note: All the wire length above is the original length not the length you see from the outside.)
- ESC Programing via
- Transmitter: Not Supported
- LED Program Card: Not Supported
- LED Program Box: Not Supported
- LCD Program Box: Supported
- WiFi Module: Supported
- Program Port: Program/Throttle Wire
- Firmware Upgrade: Supported
- Size & Weight
- Size: 84.0 x 38.0 x 20.0mm
- Weight: 96g